THE BANTAMU SERVICES
Welcome to www.bantamu.com (hereinafter the “Website” or “Bantamu”) the online innovative marketplace for professional services in the music recording sector.
To access to the services offered by Bantamu you need to get registered to the Website and in order to do so YOU MUST BE MAJOR OF AGE. If you are accessing and registering to Bantamu on behalf of an enterprise or business activity under any legal form whatsoever YOU MUST HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT AND BIND THAT ENTERPRISE OR BUSINESS ACTIVITY.
By clicking on the “I agree“ button at the end of the registration process, you agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the services provided by Bantamu.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- By accepting these Bantamu’s General Terms and Conditions of Use and fulfilling all the relevant steps of the registration procedure Bantamu will provide users registering to the Website (hereinafter a “Registered User”) with the services better specified on any single web page of the Website from time to time.
- The services made available through the Website by Bantamu may be provided to Registered Users either for free or upon payment of a consideration. Whenever Bantamu intends to offer its Registered Users the opportunity to make use of certain services upon payment of a consideration, Bantamu hereby reserves the right to request its Registered Users to enter into subscription forms, specific to each single offer published by Bantamu on the Website from time to time and in such a case, the Registered User will be requested to subscribe for the chosen subscription by entering into and expressly accepting the additional terms and conditions of use to that purpose drawn up by Bantamu from time to time (the “Subscription Terms”).
- Upon completion of the registration process the Registered User will have access to the Registered User’s own private area on the Website (the “User Area”) where the Registered User will find all instruments and tools enabling the Registered User to set up its own personal profile. Within the User Area, the Registered User shall also have access to the Subscription Terms then applicable to the subscriptions that the Registered User may enter into from time to time.
- Bantamu reserves the right, at Bantamu’s own discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove as a whole or in part these General Terms and Conditions of Use as well as any Subscription Terms at any time by posting the amended version of these General Terms and Conditions of Use under the page “www.bantamu.com/terms”, on the one hand, and, on the other hand the modified versions of any single Subscription Terms on the Website area specifically dedicated to subscriptions (the “Amended Terms”). A thirty (30) days advance alerting message published on the User Area pages will notify the Registered User that, unless differently stated, these General Terms and Conditions of Use or any Subscription Terms or any fees applicable to the provision of the services for which the Registered User may have entered into a specific subscription as they will result out of the Amended Terms will automatically become effective upon the expiry of the thirty (30) day term after their relevant publication on their specifically dedicated pages of the Website. THE REGISTERED USER’S CONTINUED USE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES AFTER THE EXPIRY OF THE 30-DAY TERM ABOVE SHALL CONSTITUTE THE REGISTERED USER’S BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AS WELL AS ANY SUBSCRIPTION TERMS, AS RESULTING OUT OF ANY SUCH AMENDED TERMS.
- The Registered User’s use of the services made available through the Website by Bantamu from time to time shall be subject to any additional policies, guidelines or rules applicable to specific services or features which may be published by Bantamu on the Website from time to time (the “Additional Policies”). All such Additional Policies shall be deemed hereby incorporated by reference into these General Terms and Conditions of Use. In the case of any inconsistency between these General Terms and Conditions of Use and any other document that has been incorporated by reference herein, these General Terms and Conditions of Use shall control. Notwithstanding the above, the Subscription Terms shall always be deemed prevailing upon any single provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Bantamu User Profile. Accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Use the Registered User expressly and irrevocably undertakes and agrees that:
- the Registered User’s full name (represented by his/her name, surname and stage name, if any), his/her face picture and his/her own professional skills shall be referenced by Bantamu and published on the Website, either on the web pages dedicated to the Registered User’s Bantamu User Profile or on any other web pages of the Website at Bantamu’s exclusive discretion, even together with any other third parties’ names, images and/or other editing features also referring to other third party professionals;
- icons or other visual instruments shall be associated and displayed to the public in connection with the Registered Unser’s Bantamu User Profile in order to single out the appreciation that other Bantamu Registered Users or any other third parties whatsoever having availed themselves of the services rendered by the Registered User in question, acknowledge to such Registered User with regards to his/her competence and service quality, it being understood that any such instruments shall only and solely reflect in positive terms any such acknowledgement, according to the acknowledgement classification terms set out and displayed by Bantamu from time to time.
- In order to make the setting out of his/her own Bantamu User Profile easier to the Registered User, Bantamu enables the Registered User to import onto his/her own Bantamu User Profile of any data that such Registered User has already uploaded onto his/her other profiles already existing on certain other web sites or social networks. THE IMPORT OF SUCH DATA ONTO THE BANTAMU USER PROFILE SHALL IN ANY CASE BE SUPPORTED BY BANTAMU ONLY WITHIN THE LIMITS AND ACCORDING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BY THE THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES SELECTED BY BANTAMU PURSUANT TO WHICH AND IN AS MUCH AS BANTAMU IS ENABLED TO CARRY OUT SUCH IMPORTING ACTIONS FREE OF CHARGE AND WITHOUT INCURRING INTO ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS AND/OR EXTRA FEES. With respect to the data so imported, BANTAMU DOES NOT BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND/OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY FORMS AND/OR MANNERS AND/OR THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER AS TO ANY CONTENTS DISPLAYED AND PROVIDED BY ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES AS USED AND/OR HOWEVER UPLOADED WITHIN THE PROFILE SELECTED BY THE REGISTERED USER AND IMPORTED ONTO THE BANTAMU USER PROFILE OF THE REGISTERED USER. BANTAMU DOES NOT REVISE, CONTROL OR APPROVE THOSE IMPORTED CONTENTS AND BY ACCEPTING THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE THE REGISTERED USER TAKES ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE VIS-À-VIS BANTAMU AND ANY THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE PUBLICATION, DISPLAYING AND/OR MADING AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF ANY SUCH CONTENTS, THE REGISTERED USER HEREBY FURTHER UNDERTAKING, ACKNOWLEDGING AND AGREEING TO ALWAYS KEEP BANTAMU FULLY INDEMNIFIED AND HARMELSS AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES AND/OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER IN WHICH BANTAMU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR THE PUBLICATION AND/OR THE DISPLAYING AND/OR MADING AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC OF SUCH CONTENTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- pon completion of the registration process and in order to access the User Area, the Registered User will be provided with an user name (the “ID”) and an access personal password (the “PASSWORD”). The ID and PASSWORD are personal, can not be used from two or more locations at the same time and the Registered User will not be entitled to transfer or assign them to any third party whatsoever. THE REGISTERED USER SHALL BE LIABLE VIS-À-VIS BANTAMU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND/OR FACTS OCCURRED AND/OR EXECUTED UNDER THE REGISTERED USER’S ID AND PASSWORD. THEREFORE THE REGISTERED USER SHALL PRESERVE THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY OF THE REGISTERED USER’S ID AND PASSWORD AND SHALL INFORM BANTAMU OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OR LOSS OF THEM FORTHWITH.
- Without limiting any other provisions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, BANTAMU SHALL NOT BE DEEMED RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN ANY WAY AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE REGISTERED USER’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 2.
- BANTAMU AT ITS OWN DISCRETION SHALL BE FREE TO PREVENT THE RESISTERED USER FROM ACCESSING THE REGISTERED USER’S OWN USER AREA AND/OR DISCONNECT THE OPERATIVITY OF THE REGISTERED USER’S ID AND PASSWORD WITHOUT NOTICE, SHOULD BANTAMU DEEM THAT A SUBSTANTIAL BREACH OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE AND NAMELY OF THIS SECTION 2 BE OCCURRED, OR SHOULD THE REGISTERED USER MAKE AN ILLEGAL OR UNFAIR USE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES.
USER AREA AND CONTENT UPLOADING
- By accessing the Registered User’s User Area, pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions to use and in accordance with the Additional Policies as well as the Subscription Terms applicable from time to time to the specific offer of the Bantamu services chosen by the Registered User, the Registered User shall be free to create, upload and/or display his/her own contents in the forms permitted by Bantamu from time to time(collectively the “User Contents”).
The Registered User shall retain all the Registered User’s intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the User Contents. However, by accepting these General terms and Conditions of Use and uploading the User Contents onto his/her own User Area, the Registered User hereby undertakes, acknowledges and agrees to:
- grant Bantamu a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and without the need of any additional future payments whatsoever, sub-licensable through multiple tiers and freely transferable license to copy, display, perform, use, reproduce, distribute, publish, create works or derivative works of, sell, edit, transmit, communicate, make available to the public, translate and exploit in any manner whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, as a whole or in part, by any means whether currently known or in existence in the future, the User Contents in connection with any of the services supplied by Bantamu and/or howsoever related to the Bantamu business, including without limitation in order to promote and further distribute the Bantamu services or part of or all of the User Contents (and any derivative works thereof) in any media formats, media channels or other means of communication now or hereafter in existence. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing license includes, but is not limited to, the most ample rights to economically exploit the User Contents in proximity with or in connection with any third party content; and
- grant each user of the Bantamu services a non-exclusive license to access the User Contents through the services rendered by Bantamu either by accessing the Website or in any other possible manner whatsoever, and to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, publish, create works or derivative works of, display, transmit, communicate, make available to the public, translate and/or perform such User Contents solely through the functions and tools as permitted by the services from time to time made available by Bantamu and under these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
THE REGISTERED USER SHALL BE DEEMED SOLELY RESPONSIBLE WITH RESPECT TO ALL THE USER CONTENTS AND SHALL BEAR ALL LIABILITIES CONNECTED TO THE POSTING OR PUBLISHING OF THEM ONTO THE USER AREA AND THE REGISTERED USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND REPRESENTS THAT THE BANTAMU SERVICES ARE MERELY PROVIDING THE REGISTERED USER WITH THE TECHNICAL TOOLS TO PUBLISH THE USER CONTENTS. AS A RESULT, THE REGISTER USER HEREBY AFFIRMS, REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT:
- THE REGISTERED USER IS THE ORIGINAL LEGITIMATE AUTHOR AND/OR CREATOR AND/OR OWNER OF ALL ECONOMIC RIGHTS TO EXPLOIT OR HAS PREVIOUSLY OBTAINED ANY AND ALL THE NECESSARY LICENSES, RIGHTS, CONSENTS, APPROVALS AND/OR PERMISSIONS TO USE, LICENSE AND AUTHORIZE BANTAMU AND BANTAMU'S USERS TO USE AND DISTRIBUTE THE USER CONTENTS AS NECESSARY TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS AND LICENSES GRANTED BY THE REGISTERED USER IN PURSUANCE TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO USE AND IN THE MANNER HEREIN CONTEMPLATED BY BANTAMU;
- THE USER CONTENTS DO NOT AND WILL NOT AT ANY TIME: (A) INFRINGE, VIOLATE, OR MISAPPROPRIATE ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, MORAL RIGHT, PRIVACY RIGHT, RIGHT OF PUBLICITY, OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHT OR (B) SLANDER, DEFAME, LIBEL, OR INVADE THE RIGHT OF PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER; AND
- THE USER CONTENTS DO NOT CONTAIN ANY VIRUSES, ADWARE, SPYWARE, WORMS, NOR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE NOR ANY OTHER CONTENT NOR FILE THAT PROVIDES A METHOD OF ACCESS TO POTENTIALLY INFRINGING CONTENT OUTSIDE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES.
THE REGISTERED USER HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS WITH AND TO BANTAMU THAT THE REGISTERED USER SHALL NOT NOR SHALL THE REGISTERED USER LET AND/OR ENABLE ANY THIRD PARTY TO:
- UPLOAD ONTO OR CREATE IN THE USER AREA ANY USER CONTENTS THAT VIOLATE ANY LAWS, REGULATIONS, TREATIES OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TRADE SECRETS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS);
- PUBLISH FALSEHOODS OR MISREPRESENTATIONS THAT COULD DAMAGE BANTAMU OR ANY THIRD PARTY;
- POST, UPLOAD OR CREATE ANY USER CONTENTS THAT ARE UNLAWFUL, OBSCENE, DEFAMATORY, LIBELOUS, THREATENING, PORNOGRAPHIC, VULGAR, HARASSING, HATEFUL, RACIALLY OR ETHNICALLY OFFENSIVE, OR ENCOURAGES CONDUCT THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO ANY KIND OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, VIOLATE ANY LAWS, OR, IN BANTAMU’S SOLE DISCRETION, ARE OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE;
- POST ADVERTISEMENTS OR ANY SIMILAR MATERIALS;
- IMPERSONATE ANOTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, WHETHER ACTUAL OR FICTITIOUS, FALSELY CLAIM AN AFFILIATION WITH ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ACCESS THE THIRD PARTY’S SERVICE ACCOUNTS OF BANTAMU WITHOUT PERMISSION, MISREPRESENT THE SOURCE, IDENTITY, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA THE BANTAMU SERVICES, OR PERFORM ANY OTHER SIMILAR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY;
- USE THE BANTAMU SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO ACCESS THE BANTAMU SERVICES AS SUCH SERVICES ARE OFFERED BY BANTAMU;
- CIRCUMVENT, DISABLE OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH SECURITY-RELATED FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR OF ANY APPLICATIONS AIMING AT PREVENTING, LIMITING OR RESTRICTING THE USE OR THE COPY OF ANY MATERIALS DISPLAYED AMOUNG THE USER CONTENTS OF ANOTHER WEBSITE USER;
- RENT, LEASE, LOAN, SELL, RESELL, SUBLICENSE, DISTRIBUTE OR OTHEWISE TRANSFER THE LICENSES GRANTED HEREIN;
- DELETE INDICATIONS OR NOTICES REGARDING THE COPYRIGHT OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ON THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT;
- MAKE UNSOLICITED OFFERS, ADVERTISEMENTS, PROPOSALS, OR SEND JUNK MAIL OR SPAM TO OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE BANTAMU SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS OR OTHER SOLICITATION MATERIAL, BULK MAILING OF COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING, CHAIN MAIL, INFORMATIONAL ANNOUNCEMENTS, CHARITY REQUESTS, AND PETITIONS FOR SIGNATURES;
- USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE BANTAMU SERVICES FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE, OR IN VIOLATION OF ANY LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL, OR INTERNATIONAL LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LAWS GOVERNING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY;
- DEFAME, HARASS, ABUSE, THREATEN OR DEFRAUD USERS OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES, OR COLLECT, OR ATTEMPT TO COLLECT, PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USERS OR THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR INFORMED CONSENT, OR, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED HEREIN, USE MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENTS, OR OTHER CONTENT ESISTING ON THE BANTAMU SERVICES FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE WHATSOEVR, IT BEING UNDERSTOOD THAT, SAVE AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, SUCH MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENTS AND OTHER CONTENTS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR IN THE BANTAMU SERVICES ARE MEANT FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY;
- REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO DISCOVER THE SOURCE CODE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, EXCEPT AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH ACTIVITY IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW NOTWITHSTANDING THIS LIMITATION;
- MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, EXCEPT AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH ACTIVITY IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW NOTWITHSTANDING THIS LIMITATION;
- INTENTIONALLY INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR ANY OTHER USER'S ENJOYMENT OF THEM, BY ANY MEANS, INCLUDING UPLOADING OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATING VIRUSES, ADWARE, SPYWARE, WORMS, OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE;
- TAKE ANY ACTION THAT MAY UNDERMINE BANTAMU’S RATING AND COMMENT SYSTEM (SUCH AS DISPLAYING, IMPORTING OR EXPORTING INFORMATION OFF THE BANTAMU SERVICES, USING INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR IN THE BANTAMU SERVICES FOR PURPOSES UNRELATED TO THE BANTAMU SERVICES, OR IMPROPERLY MANIPULATING OR USING THE RATINGS AND COMMENT SYSTEM);
- TAKE ANY ACTION THAT IMPOSES OR MAY IMPOSE (IN BANTAMU’S SOLE DISCRETION) AN UNREASONABLE OR DISPROPORTIONATELY LARGE LOAD ON BANTAMU’S INFRASTRUCTURE;
- INTERFERE OR ATTEMPT TO INTERFERE WITH THE PROPER WORKINGS OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR BANTAMU SERVICES OR ANY ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED THROUGH THEM;
- BYPASS ROBOT EXCLUSION HEADERS OR OTHER MEASURES BANTAMU MAY USE TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
- UPLOAD OR POST ANY USER CONTENTS THAT CONTAIN ADVERTISING OR OTHER PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL, INCLUDING LINKS TO SUCH MATERIAL UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY BANTAMU.
- Bantamu does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Contents the Registered User uploads onto or creates on the Website.
- FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF ANY DOUBT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT THAT THE REGISTERED USER FINDS ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND UPLOADED ONTO HIS/HER OWN USER AREA, IT IS THE REGISTERED USER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND TO RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF THE OWNERS AND LICENSORS OF SUCH CONTENT.
START YOUR PROJECT SERVICE
Our Start Your Project service enables Registered Users to publish their own classified advertisements searching for collaborations and/or professional services in whatever way connected to the Music Industry sector.
Registered Users whose projects are posted in the Website shall receive all responses from other Registered Users interested in their Job Commercials directly onto their respective User Area, provided that such responses include an offer (hereinafter the “Quotation”) based on the offer form provided by Bantamu and displayed within each Registered User’s User Area (hereinafter the “Quotation Form”). All Quotations shall be made available and displayed to the Registered User who posted the relevant Job Ad only, so as that only such Registered User shall be in a position to privately examine all Quotations’ contents within his own User Area, without other Bantamu users having the possibility to look at such contents.
The Registered User who started the project shall be solely responsible for evaluating and finally accepting the most suitable Quotation deemed fit to his/her needs, selecting it by clicking on the “ACCEPT AGREEMENT” button displayed within the web interface of each Quotation received. By so doing, the Registered User shall make the selected Quotation final and binding, modifying the status of such a Quotation to the status of Accepted Quotation, hence automatically preventing the Registered User who posted the related Job Ad from accepting any other Quotations. In particular, by accepting a Quotation the Registered User who posted the related Job Ad shall expressly and irrevocably instruct Bantamu to communicate to the Registered User who sent the Quotation in question, that his/her Quotation has been accepted.
Moreover, by accepting a Quotation the Registered User who posted the related Job Ad shall also authorize Bantamu to debit his own credit card the entire consideration amount due for the professional service as set out pursuant to the Accepted Quotation, it being further understood that Bantamu shall pay out such an amount to the Registered User who made the Accepted Quotation only once the relevant professional service be deemed fulfilled and in compliance with the requirements set forth in the original related Job Ad, and as a result accepted by the Registered User who posted such Job Ad (hereinafter the “Confirmed Service”).
Bantamu shall therefore keep the entire consideration amount due for the professional service as set out pursuant to the Accepted Quotation and shall pay it out to the Registered User who made the Accepted Quotation only in the event that the relevant professional service be then resulting as a Confirmed Service. SHOULD THAT NOT BE THE CASE, BANTAMU SHALL NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT TO THE REGISTERED USER WHO MADE THE ACCEPTED QUOTATION, but rather shall return the Registered User who originally posted the relevant Job Ad the amount equivalent to the amount shown in the Accepted Quotation as the consideration amount due for the relevant professional service and debit on his/her credit card as soon as such Registered User accepted the Quotation in question.
Otherwise, in the event that the professional service rendered by the Registered User who made the Accepted Quotation be deemed in compliance with the applicable requirements and, as a result, become a Confirmed Service, Bantamu shall forthwith pay the Registered User who rendered the relevant professional service the amount shown in his/her Accepted Quotation as consideration due for such professional service, in the same time withholding a percentage equal to 10% (ten percent) of such an amount as consideration due for the services rendered by Bantamu (“Bantamu’s Consideration”).
Upon the payment by Bantamu of the consideration due for the professional service rendered in compliance with the provisions of the preceding clause hereof, the Registered User who performed such a professional service shall be under the duty to issue and provide the Registered User who originally posted the Job Ad with any applicable and legally suitable fiscal documentation attesting that the entire amount shown in the Accepted Quotation as consideration due for the relevant professional service has been duly paid in, also providing Bantamu with a copy of it.
It is however understood and agreed that BANTAMU SHALL NOT BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITIES NOR SHALL BANTAMU PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES NOR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CORRECTNESS AND/OR LEGAL SUITABILITY OF THE FISCAL DOCUMENTATION THAT ANY REGISTERED USERS SHALL ISSUE AND/OR EXCHANGE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SINGLE TRANSACTION CARRIED OUT BY USING THE POST-JOB SERVICE.
IT IS FURTHER UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT BY FULLY FILLING IN A JOB FORM AND SENDING IT TO BANTAMU, AS WELL AS BY FULLY FILLING IN A QUOTATION FORM REPLYING TO A JOB AD AND SENDING IT TO BANTAMU, EACH REGISTERED USER SO USING THE TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE BY BANTAMU CONFERS EXPRESS, IRREVOCABLE AND EXCLUSIVE POWER UPON BANTAMU TO REPRESENT SUCH REGISTERED USER WITHIN ANY POSSIBLE COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS SO ESTABLISHED. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SINGLE COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION BETWEEN ANY REGISTERED USER WHO POSTED A JOB AD AND ONE OR MORE REGISTERED USER/S WHO SENT THEIR QUOTATIONS IN REPLY TO A JOB AD BE THEN CARRIED OUT AND IN FACT ULTIMATELY COMPLETED OUTSIDE THE ONLINE PROCEDURE SET UP BY BANTAMU, BANTAMU SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEBIT EACH OF THE REGISTERED USERS WHO TOOK PART TO SUCH A COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF THE BUGET SPECIFIED IN THE JOB AD IN QUESTION AS A PENALTY; MOREOVER, BANTAMU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PREVENT SUCH REGISTERED USERS FROM ANY FURTHER USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE TOOLS AND/OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE BY BANTAMU THROUGH THE WEBSITE. SINGLE REGISTERED USERS USING THE POST-JOB SERVICE ARE THEREFORE INVITED TO INTERACT BETWEEN ONE ANOTHER BY MEANS OF THE APPLICATIONS AND PROCEDURES SET UP BY BANTAMU AND BE SUSPICIOUS OF AND USE ANY CAUTIONS AGAINST ANYONE WHO IS SUGGESTING OR PROPOSING TO CLOSE ANY TRANSACTIONS OUTSIDE THEM.
Within the Post-Job Service BANTAMU DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES NOR PROVIDE NOR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES NOR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER VIS-A-VIS ANY THIRD PARTIES AS TO THE TECHNICAL AND/OR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND/OR GENERAL RELIABILITY OF REGISTERED USERS WHO ARE SUBMITTING QUOTATIONS IN REPLY TO A POSTED JOB AD. ON THE OTHER HAND, BANTAMU DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITIES NOR PROVIDE NOR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES NOR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER VIS-A-VIS ANY THIRD PARTIES AS TO THE ACTUAL FINANCIAL RESOURCES OF REGISTERED USERS WHO ARE POSTING JOB ADS, NOT EVEN AS TO THEIR SOLVENCY AND ABILITY TO MEET THEIR FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS AS SOON AS THEY HAVE ACCEPTED ANY QUOTATION RECEIVED IN REPLY TO A PROSTED JOB AD. IT RESTS THEREFORE WITH EACH REGISTERED USER POSTING A JOB AD AND IT IS UNDER HIS/HER SOLE EXCLUSIVE RESPONSBILITY TO VERIFY AND EVALUATE THE TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES OF REGISTERED USERS WHOSE QUOTATIONS THEY ARE ACCEPTING AND BANTAMU DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PAYMENT OF ANY AMOUNTS DUE TO REGISTERED USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES RENDERED BY THEM IN COMPLIANCE WITH THEIR ACCEPTED QUOTATION.
NAMELY, BANTAMU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DIRECTLY RECOUP ITS LOSSES FROM ANY REGISTERED USERS WHOSE QUOTATION HAD BEEN ACCEPTED AND, AS A RESULT, THE RELEVANT SERVICE PERFORMANCE WAS DULY PAID IN BY BANTAMU IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROCEDURE SET OUT FOR THE POST-JOB SERVICE, IN THE EVENT THAT, WITHIN 2 (TWO) MONTHS OF THE ACTUAL PAYMENT MADE BY BANTAMU, IT MAY RESULT THAT THE CREDIT CARD USED BY THE REGISTERED USER WHO POSTED THE JOB AD IN QUESTION WAS COUNTERFEIT OR COPIED OR, IN ANY CASE, IT MAY COME OUT THAT THE RELEVANT OWNER HAS REJECTED THE AMOUNT DEBITED BY BANTAMU FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE OBJECT MATTER OF AN ACCEPTED QUOTATION AS A DUE AMOUNT.
Bantamu’s right to suspend the provision of its services or terminate this contract. THE REGISTERED USER HEREBY EXPRESSLY UNDERTAKES AND AGREES THAT BANTAMU, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PENALTY AND/OR LIABILITY TO INDEMNIFY ANY LOSSES WHATSOEVER, MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT (OR ANY PART THEREOF) THE REGISTERED USER MAY HAVE WITH BANTAMU OR THE REGISTERED USER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANYONE OR MORE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES AND REMOVE AND DISCARD ALL OR ANY PART OF THE REGISTERED USER’S OWN USER AREA, AND ANY USER CONTENTS, AT ANY TIME. BANTAMU MAY ALSO IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND AT ANY TIME DISCONTINUE PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE BANTAMU SERVICES, OR ANY PART THEREOF, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. THE REGISTERED USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE REGISTERED USER’S ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR ANY ACCOUNT THAT THE REGISTERED USER MAY HAVE WITH THE WEBSITE - OR PORTION THEREOF - MAY BE CARRIED OUT BY BANTAMU WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, AND THAT BANTAMU WILL NOT BE DEEMED LIABLE VIS-À-VIS THE REGISTERED USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SUCH TERMINATION AND/OR SUSPENSION. FURTHERMORE, BANTAMU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFER ANY SUSPECTED FRAUDULENT, ABUSIVE OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TO APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. THESE REMEDIES ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER REMEDIES BANTAMU MAY HAVE AT LAW.
- Registered User’s rights to terminate. The Registered User’s only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with:
- the Bantamu Services;
- any term of these General Terms and Conditions of Use,
- any policy or practice of Bantamu in operating any of the Bantamu services,
- or any content or information transmitted through the Website and/or within the services supplied by Bantamu,
is to terminate these General Terms and Conditions of Use and cancel the Registered User’s account on the Website through the specific tools in the User Area. The Registered User may terminate these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by providing Bantamu a 30-day advance written notice at the email address .
- Survival. Upon termination of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration, including, but not limited to, clauses 1.7 (Registered User’s obligation to indemnify and hold Bantamu harmless for import and uploading fo data from third parties’ websites), 3.3 e 3.4 (Registered User’s representations and warranties as to User Contents uploaded onto the User Area), 7.1 (Registered User’s obligations to indemnify), as well as sections 5,6 and 11.
- The Registered User hereby understands, acknowledges and agrees that Bantamu is providing its services through technical platforms based on so called cloud computing infrastructures belonging to third parties, hence Bantamu is lacking any direct control over technical instruments and infrastructures composing such cloud computing technical platforms. As a result, IN CONNECTION WITH BREAKDOWNS, MALFUNCTIONINGS AND/OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS WHATSOEVER OF SUCH TECHNICLA PLATFORMS BASED ON CLOUD COMPUTING SYSTEMS BANTAMU SHALL NOT BEAR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER VIS-À-VIS THE REGISTERED USER, BREAKDOWNS, MULFUNCTIONINGS AND/OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OF ANY SUCH TECHNICAL PLATFORMS BASED ON CLOUD COMPUTING SYSTEMS SHALL BE DEEMED AS ACTS OF GOD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ATTRIBUTABLE TO BANTAMU. In any case, in as much as applicable and provided that third party owners of any such techincal platforms based on cloud computing systems acknowledge their respective responsibilities vis-à-vis Bantamu, within the limits of any service agreements relating to the provision of any such technical platforms services in force between Bantamu and such third party owners, BANTAMU SHALL MAKE WHATEVER COMMERCIALLY FEASABLE TO APPLY TO THE REGISTERED USER THE SAME INDEMNIFICATION LEVELS AS ACKNOWLEDGED TO BANTAMU BY THE OWNERS OF ANY SUCH TECHNICAL PLATFORMS BASED ON CLOUD COMPLUTING SYSTEMS, BEING IT UNDERSTOOD HOWEVER THAT BANTAMU DOES NOT PROVIDE THE REGISTERED USER WITH ANY REPRESENTATIONS NOR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES NOR GUARATEES TO THIS EFFECT as to indemnification time schedules and effectiveness and amounts of any possible indemnifications deriving therefrom.
- Notwithstanding the above, the REGISTERED USER hereby expressly represents and warrants to be well aware that the Website and the services provided by Bantamu are service as a whole provided through the Internet and, taking into consideration the inherent instability of the Internet environment, such services and related functionalities may be subject to discontinuing interruptions or activity suspensions in a completely independent way and totally beyond any control by Bantamu. As a result, THE REGISTERED USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT UPON THE OCCURRANCE OF ANY UNPREDICTABLE EVENTS FALLING OUTSIDE BANTAMU’S DIRECT CONTROL AND REQUIRING EXTRAORDINARY MAINTENANCE INTERVENTIONS NOT FORSEEABLE BY BANTAMU AND IMPLYING – AS A WHOLE OR IN PART – THE INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE SOLE BANTAMU’S OBLIGATION VIS-À-VIS THE REGISTERED USER SHALL BE TO ACT IN SUCH A MANNER SO AS TO LIMIT TO THE LOWEST POSSIBLE EXTENT ANY INCONVENIENCIES THAT ANY SUCH EVENTS MAY CAUSE TO THE REGISTERED USER IT BEING UNDERSTOOD THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BANTAMU BE DEEMED LIABLE FOR ANY REASONS WHATSOEVER VIS-À-VIS THE REGISTERED USER.
- THE BANTAMU SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT AND/OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND INCLUDED INTO THE BANTAMU SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
- BANTAMU, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO THE REGISTERED USER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU AND DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU AND/OR THE CONTENTS AND/OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR INCLUDED INTO THE BANTAMU SERVICES, BANTAMU, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY:
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU;
WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS;
WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE BANTAMU SERVICES, OR ANY PART THEREOF;
WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR INCLUDED IN THE BANTAMU SERVICES; AND
OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF BANTAMU, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS.
FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BANTAMU MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU WILL MEET THE REGISTERED USER’S NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU MAY BE LIMITED BY MANY FACTORS, INCLUDING INHERENT RISKS OF THE INTERNET.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY THE REGISTERED USER FROM BANTAMU OR THROUGH THE BANTAMU SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. THE REGISTERED USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE REGISTERED USER’S USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITEAND/OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES TAKE PLACE AT THE REGISTERED USERS OWN DISCRETION AND RISK; HENCE THE REGISTERED USER WILL BE DEEMED SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE REGISTERED USER’S PROPERTY (INCLUDING THE REGISTERED USER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BANTAMU, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE BANTAMU SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF:
THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
THE REGISTERED USER’S, HIS/HER AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR RIGHTHOLDERS WHATSOEVER ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
ANY FAILURE TO PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA), BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM THE REGISTERED USER’S, HIS/HER AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR RIGHTHOLDERS WHATSOEVER ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF BANTAMU’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE BANTAMU SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- PAS TO ANY OF THE SERVICES RENDERED BY BANTAMU FOR NO CONSIDERATION OR FEE, BANTAMU SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER VIS-À-VIS THE REGISTERED USER AS WELL AS HIS/HER EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR RIGHTHOLDERS WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR RESPONSIBILITIES WHATSOEVER IN WHICH THEY MAY INCUR INTO AS A DIRECT OR NIDIRECT RESULT OFTHEIR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVDED BY BANTAMU THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- AS TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY BANTAMU UPON PAYMENTO OF A CONSIDERATION OR A FEE, IN NO EVENT SHALL BANTAMU’S OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO THE REGISTERED USER FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OR THE REGISTERED USER’S USE OF THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR THE REGISTERED USER’S INTERACTION WITH OTHER BANTAMU SERVICES USERS, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY THE REGISTERED USER, IF ANY, TO BANTAMU DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM.
- THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE REGISTERED USER BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED ON ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR OTHERWISE BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN BANTAMU AND RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE BANTAMU SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY REFERENCE SITES.
THE REGISTERED USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS BANTAMU, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ASSIGNEES AND SUCCESSORS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSESS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, INCLUDING FEES AND EXPENSES OF LAWYERS AND/OR ADVISORS, ARISING OUT OF:
ANY CLAIM DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE REGISTERED USER’S VIOLATION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A CLAIM ARISING OUT OF A BREACH OF THE REGISTERED USER’S REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES MADE HEREUNDER;
THE REGISTERED USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF OR ACCESS TO THE BANTAMU SERVICES;
THE REGISTERED USER’S VIOLATION OF ANY LAW, REGULATION OR THIRD PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT; OR
ANY CLAIM THAT THE REGISTERED USER OR THE USER CONTENTS CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY.
Bantamu reserves the THE RIGHT, AT THE REGISTERED USER’S EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER FOR WHICH THE REGISTERED USER IS REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY BANTAMU, AND THE REGISTERED USER AGREES TO COOPERATE WITH BANTAMU’S DEFENSE OF THESE CLAIMS.
THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, AND ANY RIGHTS AND LICENSES GRANTED HEREUNDER, AS A WHOLE OR IN PART, MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO ANY THIRD PARTY WHATSOEVER BY THE REGISTERED USER, BUT MAY BE ASSIGNED AS A WHOLE OR IN PART TO ANY THIRD PARTY WHATSOEVER BY BANTAMU WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect Bantamu’s right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of these General Terms and Conditions of Use or any Additional Policies or Subscription Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself. If any portion of these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the Additional Policies and/or Subscription Terms is found to be unenforceable, such portion will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention and only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or Additional Policies and/or Subscription Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Bantamu may provide the Registered User with notices, including those regarding changes to these General Terms and Conditions of Use or any Additional Policies, by email, regular mail or postings on the User Area. Notice posted on the Website is deemed given 30 days following the initial posting.
Choice of Law and Forum
These General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Italian Republic. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the validity, interpretation, application, performance and/or termination of these General Terms and Conditions of Use or the Registered User access or use of the Bantamu Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Milan (Italy).
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchise relationship is intended or created by these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
ADVICE: the Website is organized and managed by and is proprietary to Bantamu S.r.l.s., an Italian simplified limited liability company having its principal place of business in 20144 Milan (Italy), Alzaia Naviglio Grande nr. 46, registered with the Milan Enterprises Register at the Milan Chamber of Commerce under nr. 2020884, VAT and tax payer nr. 08369440964, € 5.000 fully paid-up share capital, which is holding all exclusive rights, intellectual property rights and proprietary rights thereon.